Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ooooh, I've been tagged!

for the first time ever! My sis in law, Misty, tagged me and asked me to tell 6 random facts about me.........hmmmmmm this could be hard. Does that mean 6 random things not many people know? or 6 random things....

commercial break.......I am watching tv, right? a direct tv commercial just came on. I'm not reallly listening....I hear, "I'm not here to terminate John Connor." What? did they just say John Connor on tv?

that could be a random fact. I had no idea that the terminator's name was John Connor when I named my little boy......now, I do. One more thing. I thought it was the most original name and I just found out a couple of weeks ago that a friend of a friend named her little boy John Connor and calls him, JC. how about that?

I love M&M's and could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner and nothing else. I just started buying peanut instead of plain. I really only bought plain my whole life. why the sudden change? I have no idea.

I love to sing at the top of my lungs while driving down the road. I think it's funny when someone catches me. btw.....can't carry a tune in a bucket! I learn all the words to the songs. There really isn't one type of music I like better than another.

I love the water. not drinking it. being in it, floating on it, riding on it, looking at it!

I'm a shopaholic.

I always wanted to own my own store...............

I love NYC......oh, that's 7. I probably could go on and on and on and on........

So.....I need to tag someone...Ashlee? (do this before Marisa leaves!) and Brittney (she owes us an update).

2 comments:

  1. That's weird- I've been seeing that same commercial lately and I always think of you... I heard it tonight and was thinking, "I wonder if Lucy has seen this." hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never noticed that about John Connor. How funny.
    Have fun at cha.

    ReplyDelete