Saturday, September 13, 2008

STFD

I am at the store. It is 9:02am. I have been here since 6:00am. There are 100's of people outside my door lined up to drop off old clothes for Kids Market! WOW! Brittney told me it would be crazy....I didn't believe her! The parking lot is FULL. If you have seen our new store. We have a HUGE parking lot! My poor scrapbookers are having to fight the crowd to get in the door! We passed out coupons! I have already done $200! This might be a fabulous day in the Scrap ETC world.
I am going on 2 hours of sleep. I was at the crop last night until about 1:00am and my super friends, Ashlee and Marisa spent the night......so, we were up until 3:30am chatting! Don't worry we solved all the worlds problems. I'll let you in on that later (wink)!

I hope you are having a super weekend. I guess I should do a little "Roll Tide" for Michael D. I hope he gets to play today! Shout for #51 if you see him go in!

No comments:

Post a Comment