Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Urban Cookhouse

When was the last time you went to Homewood? I used to go there ALL the time. I couldn't tell you the last time I was there until.....today! I met Reed, who is an associate editor with Alabama Magazine....... You know, the one I LOVE and talk about on Facebook all the time! He took me to a restaurant I had never been to...lovin new restaraunts! Urban Cookhouse period. I had this sandwich called the Balt...add turkey. DELISH!! He and I were talking about Facebook, Twitter, blogging, etc. I told him I was MAD that I hadn't taken a picture of my sandwich BEFORE I devoured it....I could blog about it! Ha!

I know your mouth is watering.......

Go to the website. Download a menu. Go there for lunch this week! Enjoy.....

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lucy, I'm visiting from Ricki Jill. Nice to meet you.
    The "balt"..sounds delish.
    ~JO
    LazyonLoblolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lucy, thanks for stopping by. I'm doing very well in GA, glad to be back with my family. It is not an easy journey that I'm on & is not over yet, but God is faithful every single day. I hope you'll let me know if you ever get over to ATL. Would love to meet up with you!

    ReplyDelete