Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012

I got a new camera for Christmas. The Nikon 1. It's so adorable! I got the white one. Yes, it's the Ashton Kutcher camera. Is that the reason I bought it, maybe? It's fun and easy to carry with me. Right now I have a tiny purse. The camera won't fit inside. That's kinda against the point of buying it....oh well (wink)! John Connor is sitting beside me on the couch. Glad to have them home from my Mom's. They always have the best time hanging out with Mimi and Ruru. Our cousins, Cooper and Libby were there, too. I snapped this photo. I'm going to try.....photo of the day, or something close to it!
It's a new year. A new beginning. Connor was sitting out by the pool Friday night. He said he was reflecting on the day....it was a bad one. I told him to reflect on the year. Last year at this time, things were not so great. It really picked up at the end of 2011. I'm hoping that's a good sign for 2012. He has a lot of great things to reflect on! We are so blessed. We started this new year off by going to church with his Grandmother, Momba. She has cancer and has been feeling well for a few days. She wanted everyone to join her this morning. That was a huge blessing. We were so glad to be there. So glad to share her joy in her church. So many blessings. I hope you had a great start to the new year. I know it's going to be GREAT!
~Cheers to 2012~

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Lucy!! Congrats on the new camera. <3 Brook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brook! Hope to see you sometime in 2012! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete