Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Pecan Pie is so Photogenic

I love to look at a pecan pie. I don't even eat it. It's delicious, don't get me wrong. I just usually choose the chocolate item on the table! Uncle Buff gave us this one for Christmas. I love that. Uncle Buff brings pecan pies on Christmas Eve for gifts. We aren't home very much on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. We ate it this morning after we rung in the New Year 2013! 
Pecan Pie + Champagne =  great way to ring in the new year!

It truly is photogenic, don't you think? Pecan Pie always looks good in photographs. I took this picture on Sunday afternoon. Sat it down on the floor in the kitchen by the door and snapped this with my phone. I'm trying FatMumSlim's Photo A Day Challenge {again} this month. Today's prompt was Today. This Pecan Pie is how I started today and the new year. I felt it should be honored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment