Friday, August 16, 2013

Inspiring Design Books

I'm a sucker for a good design book. I can walk in Anthropologie and want to walk out with 10! I've been walking around the house and gathering my design books. One of my recent favorites is Rough Luxe. It's a compilation of the Rough Luxe Hotels around the world and several other spaces that have the same aesthetic. One of which, is in Alabama! You can see some of the images from the Alabama space in this NYTimes article.


Another favorite that I've looked at hundreds of times is, "Decorate", by Holly Becker and Joanne Copestick. I found this one on Amazon. There are so many images that I have bookmarked. I'm all over white walls to showcase the unique pieces I've been collecting over the years. My husband is not a fan. We've built 6 houses and are working on floor plans for our 7th now. I have a feeling he is going to have a little more input this time around....




French Flair has so many gorgeous images! The cover drew me in immediately. This is a super thick book. I want to tear out all the pages and wallpaper my walls with them!


I bought this book last night because I saw it at Anthro the other day. I refrained from buying it then because I already have too many. I couldn't stop thinking about it and ordered it from Amazon! I can't wait for it to get here!!


Do you have any favorites that I need to look through? 


No comments:

Post a Comment