Sunday, October 27, 2013

Revive Birmingham Pop-Up Shop in Woodlawn

I am a part of a collaborating pop-up shop going on this week in downtown Birmingham. I was thrilled when Becky and Zade of Digs Design asked if I would join them. We are in a space where you will get some delicious treats from the Baking Bandits. I can't wait to try some of Kristen's quiche, cookies, coffee, oh everything!!

The address is 5521 1st Avenue South.

Come by and check out all the cool industrial designs Becky and Zade have gathered, pick out your very own Lucy Locket and have coffee and something delicious while you are browsing!

Come by and play the piano that has been moving from neighborhood to neighborhood all month!


My newest necklace display


This is what I picked out for myself tonight! (wink)


We will be at Moss Rock Festival this weekend, too! Mark your calendars!

1 comment:

  1. I came here last night with four friends. We really enjoyed our meal, there is a tone of attention to detail in the menu planning and our server knew the menu very well, and was friendly, helpful, and never got annoyed with a table of five indecisive girls. Taxi Birmingham to London

    ReplyDelete