Monday, June 23, 2008

Etsy Shop

Have you ever looked around on Etsy? This is the place to go if you want adorable handmade "stuff". I love hanging out there and just window shopping! Well, 3 of my super creative friends have opened an Esty shop! How fun is that? The name of it is Paper/Hanger. You will find adorable reverse applique shirts on there and cute little planners and notebooks. You have to go check it out. These 3 are on the ball when it comes to thinking outside the box and getting something done about it. I got to hang out with them this weekend at the crop and they are just fun to watch!

My kids are at my mom's house. Do I need to check into what it takes to keep them at home? They have been gone or doing something every week this summer. I feel like I haven't seen them at all! I kinda miss them! It's funny that I have so much to do that I don't stop to miss them, but when I think about how quiet my house is.......I get a little sad. They are on the go kids. They do not like staying at home. If someone invites them.......they are gone! Maybe next week we can do some mom and kid stuff. I hope so.

Speaking of a nice and quiet house. I read a cute book last night......Girls in Trucks by Katie Crouch. It was a very easy read. I was about to fall asleep as soon as I started it at 9:00, but then it picked up and I couldn't put it down until I was finished! Connor and I went to the bookstore last night and I bought 4 books. I had 5 or 6 and had to narrow down. I guess with the kiddos gone, I might get a little reading in. I still haven't bought those Twilight books. I've got to remember them when I go. Maybe next time. We are planning a beach trip after the 4th of July and I will try and make those my reading material!

So, go check out Paper/Hanger and get yourself something cute! I'm sure there will be lots more genius creativeness to come........

1 comment:

  1. thanks Lucy!!!!! Anytime you want to sell some camera straps let us know!

    ReplyDelete