Friday, May 29, 2009

The Energizer Bunny

I don't know when life will ever really slow down. Honestly, I don't think I will let it! I can't stand to NOT have something planned. I thought closing the store would slow my life down.....not yet!
I got everything out of there Wednesday afternoon, went to my dance lesson afterward, had dinner with Connor, came home and packed for Nashville. Got up on Thursday morning at 4:30am and left at 5:00am, drove 3 hours......by myself......followed Tim Holtz and Mario around ALL day, then hung out in this fabulous girl's room until almost midnight! Got up early this morning......totally losing track of the days. Hung out with Margie as she taught an incredible Scenic Route album. Helped Elizabeth Kartchner with her gorgeous album till 5pm......Dinner with Margie, Debbie, Tim and Mario at a cozy little table in an italian restaurant in the musty Gaylord Opryland Hotel. Sorry, I don't get it. I hate this hotel.
Heading back to Birmingham tomorrow. I have my big dance competition on Sunday. Crazy fun. I can't wait! I actually am dreading it a little. I don't want to mess up or step on Aaron's feet! (my dance partner) I am supposed to wear really heavy makeup.....not good at that. Maybe even fake eyelashes! Dude, I really need to get home early tomorrow! I need a pedicure, some fake tan lotion to cover up my tan lines on my back, and a lesson in makeup application. I have to be at the Marriott on 280 at 10:15am. It's an all day affair!
Monday can't get here fast enough!
I won't even go into what I have to do then. You have to be bored out of your mind already!
Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. What kind of dance competition is it? Is Aaron Latino? I know an Aaron who teaches salsa. Good luck with the competition and post some pictures of it, ok?

    ReplyDelete