Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

I am just sitting here watching some crazy ESPN documentary on football. Ok, your right, I'm not watching, Connor and the kids are! I AM watching them watch and feeling very thankful! I have so many things to be thankful for.

The health and happiness of my family and friends.

The new experiences I encounter every single day.
The networking and meeting new people and learning something every single day!

I can't wait to be with family tomorrow. Eat a ton of food. Rest.....

I hope you all have a wonderful day of Thanks and be careful if you are a Black Friday shopper! I'm not and I am thankful for that!!

Stay tuned to Talk of Alabama for a few gift ideas from me that you can find at the Old Town Christmas Market in Helena each Saturday from now until Christmas! Here is a sneak peek of the set! It's always fun to go on the show. Even if I do look a little dorky trying to figure out where to look and fake smiling!!I'm also very thankful for a brother in law that gets us a few extra perks as an Alabama Football player......Roll Tide!!

No comments:

Post a Comment