Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A day full of rest!

I was incredibly lazy today. I don't know when I've not moved from the couch! I know it has to do with the weather and the time of year. I went to Southern Accents yesterday and re-did the windows. They are having a HUGE mantel sale!! So, we took down Christmas and put up MANTELS! It was fun....except for the dust! I have never seen as much dust as in that place.....did I mention I'm allergic? Yeah, seriously! I knew when I was watching it fly through the air, that I would not be able to breath long. By the time I went to bed last night, my throat was itchy and sore and my eyes were red and puffy! I woke up this morning and felt like my head weighed 400 pounds. So, I did nothing. Well, I did a little computer work. I also talked to someone about a tv show! Ooh, I was really excited about that! I have nothing to share, yet.....but, maybe soon!

1 comment:

  1. The window at SA looks great! Good job!

    ReplyDelete