Friday, January 14, 2011

Oh the windows for Anthro

I found these on the Anthropologie facebook page. They are windows from the Washington DC, Marlton, NJ, Charlotte, NC and and Skokie, IL stores. Oh my word. Aren't they to die for? I can't believe how beautiful they are. There is so much detail. I will have to keep these for inspiration for the windows at Southern Accents! Do you think they would let me make paper dresses to put in the windows? How could I make that relevant to old architectural pieces?













3 comments:

  1. You could totally use those in the windows of Southern Accents! Especially with those old tubs and doors incoporated! I love the clothesline strings and fans too! Make sure you take lots of pics when you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Summit's Anthro window has the clothespin and paper dress. They were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are crazy beautiful! I kept trying to pick a favorite one, but couldn't do it!

    ReplyDelete