Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Rainy Thursday

We are showing our house this afternoon! This makes me really sad. I love this house so much. We moved in almost 2 years ago and I love just being here! It took us over a year and a half to build and I put everything I had into it. I really searched high and low for the most unique and eclectic things! My powder room has a trough in it! It weighs over 400lbs. I just didn't want any old sink in there! So, anyway, I have to say goodbye to all those cool things I found. Oh well, maybe a good friend will buy it and I can come and visit! Probably the biggest thing I will miss is the pool. It's a great babysitter! Now, don't get me wrong, I don't let my kids swim without adult supervision, but I can get a lot done while they are entertained by the pool! I just hang out on the porch and work!

Obviously, there is no swimming today! Can you believe how much rain we are getting? It is just coming down steadily. It makes for a great nap! Maybe I'll take one about 11:00pm tonight! ha! My dog doesn't like being outside when it's raining. She's so funny! She stands at the door and just paws at it. John Connor just let her in. Hopefully she will go curl up and dry off!

I hung out at the store today with Vanessa. I wish I could be in there more often. It's amazing how things change! There are things that I didn't even get to touch and they are GONE.....I'm sure they went to a good home. To someone who will make something beautiful out of them! That is probably the best thing about buying this company. I have really wanted to create! I don't have time, but I want to! I got the kit for June today and I am planning on making something FABULOUS! I hope I'm not too intimidated. There is a lot of pressure to make it something really cool so that you all will want to buy a kit and make something, too!

Have a great Thursday...........School is out in exactly one week! What will we do all summer? My vote is move to the beach, but you probably already knew that! Who wouldn't want to hang out with these hot surfer's?

No comments:

Post a Comment