Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Annual Ornament Swap

I love this party! I have had an ornament swap for several years. You are supposed to bring an ornament (or holiday decor item) and we play dirty santa! Let me tell you.......my friends are ruthless! They will fight for an ornament! It is so much fun and we laugh so hard! I love it and always look forward to it every year. Most of the time, I ask everyone to bring cookies and we have a cookie swap, too. This year, well, needless to say, has been a little crazy! I have been behind on everything! Hopefully, next year, I will have it a little more "together". We'll see! Thanks to all the girls that came this year and helped bring food! Can't wait to do it again!

Emma and John Connor working on homework together! Such sweetie kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment