Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas parties!

There have been less this year than in year's past. The economy? A short season? I'm not sure, but we had fun at the ones we went to! It's so great getting together with friends. I truly enjoy getting to see all my friends! We had our annual tennis party. Our fabulous hostess, Betty, knows how to entertain! Her house was decorated perfectly. She has lots of Penny McAllister decorations. I love them! They have a very whimsical, vintage feel to them. Betty and Karen get together and give away door prizes. I love that! I really need to incorporate that into my party. Last year I won a gift card to Ruth's Chris! This year I won a Penny McAllister ornament! I have some pretty good luck at her party! We always take a group photo. Coach Rusty usually takes the pic since he's the only male. He always brings a Christmas CD that he's made. We have a great time!

Connor and I went to the SEC Championship game in Atlanta the first weekend in December. It really was fun. Too bad the Tide couldn't pull it through. I think it was a great game. We got to hang out with the brothers, Tony and Michael. I guess we will hang out with Tony at the Sugar Bowl. Michael gets to dress out! He'll be on the side lines! YAY!

Vallie Pate came to the store one night and taught us the cutest Christmas tree painting! It turned out sooo cute! Leah, super duper talented, Leah, brought door prizes for everyone. Man, I really need to step up to the plate on the door prizes! She handpaints ornaments. She calls them the original Ta Ta's. They are oh so adorable! She also made some cross t-shirts. We gave everyone that came a door prize! Thanks Leah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment