Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Talk of Alabama TV/Christmas Crafts and Lucy Lockets

Hanging out with Nicole on Talk of Alabama! It's always fun and very last minute! Yesterday I dug around and called my friends to find a Santa Can from a past ornament party. Molly came through! Nicole came to a party several years ago and loved this can!

I took old vegetable cans and spray painted them red, added red ribbon and a square for the buckle, a little glitter and voila.....SANTA to hold the take home cookies! He is so cute and easy-peasy! A great hostess gift filled with your favorite treat!


We pimped out some of my Lucy Lockets, too. Always fun to show off some of the latest. Notice the display? It is an old corbel I picked up at The Depot and the antler shed that John Connor and his buddy, Parker found in the woods at Hansel and Gretel. Lori took a couple of photos last night to highlight how cute it is! She's an amazing photographer!


We made some of these crafty ornaments at the Smoking Glue Guns party last night....post about that later's baby! 


ABC 33/40 - Birmingham News, Weather, Sports

Linking up to these fun girls linky party!! Setting for Four, Cupcakes and Crinolines, Its so very Cheri, Three Mango Seeds






2 comments:

  1. What an adorable santa craft! I'm going to save some green bean cans tomorrow when I make my casserole and put my boys to work! (Love the lockets too!)

    ReplyDelete